Welcome to koreanartistsnews, we present information about the artist news korea, korea boy band, most popular Korean artists, Korean beautiful actress, latest artist news korea, korean artist photos, artist photos and all the guys korea korean artist news.
» » Idol Stars Who Are Now Of Age In Korea

Idol Stars Who Are Now Of Age In Korea

Diposkan oleh THE JHOMS


Korean Artists News-Idol Stars Who Are Now Of Age In Korea-Every year, the third Monday of every May is "Coming-Of-Age Day" in Korea. This is when people who turn 20 years of age -- the official adult age in Korea -- celebrate this milestone. This year, there were 16 popular idol stars that were born in the year 1991, marking this year as their "coming-of-age year".


First up, there's the youngest member (aka "maknae" in Korean) of Girls Generation, Seo-hyun. She shared, "I'm so happy because I started receiving interest and love from so many people even before it was Coming-Of-Age Day. I'm so thankful for everyone who stood by me and cheered me on as I advanced throughout the years and even congratulated me as I've reached this adult age. I'm a bit embarassed of the immature side of me that I've shown, but now that I'm an adult, I'll try to show more responsibility and a proactive attitude as I grow. I want to have even bigger dreams and challenge myself."

Another singer is the charismatic leader of 2NE1, CL, who is now of age. She expressed her thoughts as well on this special day with a bright smile, "I want to be a kid forever. Please treat me like a kid."

Miss A's Min was also born in 1991. She said, "It hasn't hit me that I've already hit 20. I'll try to show that much more responsibility through my actions now that I'm an adult."

The leader of new rookie group A Pink, Park Cho-rong is also now 20. She shared, "For some reason I do feel more responsibility now that I'm really an adult...although I still feel like a young girl. I'll try to be an adult-like leader who does her best! I didn't expect congratulations to come my way, but was so moved by the fans who have already started sending me perfume and roses. I think it'll be an especially meaningful Coming-Of-Age Day."

Aside from these ladies, there's also Nana of After School, Super Star K 2 finalist Jang Jain, Jin-woon of 2AM, Minho and Key of SHINee, Lee Jung-shin and Kang Min-hyuk of CNBLUE, Son Dong-woon of BEAST, MBLAQ's Mir, Lee Jae-jin of FT Island, Hyo-rin of SISTAR, Ga-ram and Hyun-min of The Boss, Park Hyung-shik of ZE:A, Infinite's Nam Woo-hyun and Ho-ya and Lee Sung-yeol, Dal*Shabet's Ji-yool and Ah-young, Dalmatian's Daniel, and five members of UKISS : Kevin, Eli, Ki-seop, Hoon, and AJ.

Congratulations to all the new adults!

source: KBS Global

Artikel Terkait:

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment